1. Select a day of the week from the drop down menu.
2. Select the quantity of Subscriptions needed from the drop down menu.
3. Please identify if you are renewing your 2016 Subscription. If you are renewing your 2016 Subscription the Box Office will automatically place you in the same series and seats from the previous year. The Box Office will then send you a confirmation email of your dates and seating location. In the event you do not want the same series or seats please select “No” to renewing your 2016 Subscription. This way the Box Office can call you and go over all dates and seats that are available.
4. The Box Office will call All new Subscribers to discuss available dates and seating locations.
5. *Opening Nights are not available to new subscribers; opening nights are reserved for patrons. For more information on patron membership or to become a patron click here.
6. Come enjoy fantastic theater out on the East End. *All Subscribers can change their date with any date in the same category or upgrade to another night (upgrading may have additional charges)
***There are no refunds available
His imagination is just what his family needs...
Jimmy Jibbett is a boy cartoonist. A hopeless aptitude if you listen to his father, who wants Jimmy to play ball like a real boy. You’d think his mother would stick up for him, but she’s too busy, running here, there, everywhere. Besides she’s got her brother Lester to worry about. He writes music als, but he can’t come up with a love song. So Jimmy’s only true support becomes the comics characters he invents until, one day, he discovers way up on the ceiling, something new and surprising that will change him and his family.
It's a delicate line between love and desire...
Esther Mills is a skilled African American seamstress and has her own successful business in 1905 making lingerie for both society ladies and “ladies of the night.” But she is lonely. As she searches for something more in her life, she unearths truths long hidden in the deepest recesses of her heart. All her relationships will be changed forever, from a poetic love with a Caribbean laborer working far away on the Panama Canal, to complicated friendships with different women in her life, to a growing bond with a Hasidic shopkeeper who shares his exquisite finds of fabrics and maybe something deeper.
Everyone needs to escape to the country sometimes! Join Rosalind, one of Shakespeare’s greatest heroines, as she travels into the merry Forest of Arden leaving behind the politics of the city. Disguising herself as a man and accompanied by her cousin Celia and Touchstone the clown, she embarks on a hilarious and romantic journey where she finds love, laughter, and maybe even herself. Shakespeare’s beloved comedy will be brought to joyful new life in a production filled with Jazz Era inspired music performed by a masterful cast.