Rent The Theatre
RENT BAY STREET for your next WEDDING, PARTY, CONFERENCE, EVENT, MEETING AND MORE!
Bay Street Theatre's distinguished stage and supporting areas are now available for a variety of rental uses, including weddings, conferences, seminars, classes, children's birthday parties, benefits, school performances and other public gatherings.
- The mainstage performance venue, a 299-seat theatre with a thrust stage
- The lobby and concessions area
- 2-3 dressing rooms
- A rehearsal/class room
- Rental rates generally include the use of the stage and auditorium, the lobby and the dressing room areas. The rehearsal room is available for separate rental at a negotiable fee.
- All rates include a Bay Street employee who serves as Event Supervisor, a liaison between the event/organization and the Theatre. Rentals also include a microphone, PA system, general stage lighting and house-light control.
Additional Services and Equipment:
- Bay Street has an excellent STEINWAY 7' grand piano for performances, available for an additional rental fee, including set-up, tuning, break-down and storage. We also have an excellent KAWAI upright piano, and a YAMAHA 6' grand piano in our lobby.
- Additional crew for load-in, technical calls, running andload-out are available for additional fees. Design,technical, media and other professional stageservices and equipment are available at additional charges.
- The use of Bay Street's Box Office is available for an additional fee.
|Photo courtesy of Kim Covell|
Bay Street supports ongoing cooperative programs: a standing coach-tour arrangement, recurring conferences, regular meetings, and other events that would be well-served by our Theatre's intimate seating for 299, excellent acoustics, and state-of the art equipment.
All rentals are subject to availability.
Rentals proposed by performance companies require the review of Bay Street's senior management.
All rental clients are responsible for their own publicity and sales, and must obtain approval from the Theatre for all publicity and marketing materials that use Bay Street's name.
GOT AN IDEA? LET'S TALK!
For more info call Gary Hygom at 631-725-0818 x 104